It’s Gas Safety Week, watch Stopcocks Women Plumbers short video of nine easy to follow tips to help you keep your home and family safe.
Gas leaks can cause explosions and less dramatically but just as dangerous, poorly functioning gas appliances can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. This can cause nasty headaches, sickness and even death.
Please act on these simple to follow tips.
Carbon Monoxide is a Silent Killer. CO poisoning is a risk with any gas or solid fuel appliance. Odourless, invisible and deadly, Carbon Monoxide is produced by a faulty appliance or if the flue is blocked – which is why