How we use and store your personal information
Because we collect the contact details for our customers we are required to register with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
In full compliance to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which come into force in April 2018 we will always seek your permission to keep and store your details.
Our registration number is ZA211339.
Our registration certificate can be viewed here
Your contact details will NEVER be shared with anyone outside of the Stopcocks Group. Your contact details will NEVER be sold.
We may sometimes contact our customers via email using our customer relationship management system (CRM).
These communications will be limited to:
- Reminders of appointments booked for our plumbers
- Direct communication with the plumbers
- Estimates/Invoices and receipts for payments taken
- Details of special offers, safety information and seasonal advice
- On occasion we may invite you to give us feedback about the service you have received.
- We understand the importance of keeping these communications to a minimum.
If you do not wish to receive these emails please send us an email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line