It’s Gas Safety Week, watch Stopcocks Women Plumbers short video of nine easy to follow tips to help you keep your home and family safe.
Gas leaks can cause explosions and less dramatically but just as dangerous, poorly functioning gas appliances can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. This can cause nasty headaches, sickness and even death.
Please act on these simple to follow tips.
We know that not all the women plumbers and gas engineers in UK managed to attend the first ever WIT Conference on 13th September, but the feedback from people who did has been so very positive we’re definitely going to
Petra is the Stopcocks Woman Plumber – City of London, she provides excellent plumbing and great customer service. Her customers all love her and send us happy testimonials about her work and how great it is to experience such excellent