Stopcocks Women Plumbers New Plumber Application Process
We’ve kept our process as clear and simple as we can. There is a lot of information but because the process is streamlined it will feel quite friendly and informal as you go through it. We see this as a learning process for you and for us. It’s vital we’re a good fit for each other, and won’t proceed if this isn’t right. You won’t be pushed or ‘sold to’ at any point.
If there are problems or issues we will bring them to your attention and you will have an opportunity to address them. At the same time we welcome questions so we can answer them for you.
Regarding Discovery Sessions;
you may become aware of Stopcocks Women Plumbers through meeting us (for example at an event or at one of our Discovery Sessions when we meet several women plumbers, answer your questions and tell you all about Stopcocks) in this case you will have already had plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get to know us and about the company. Alternatively you may phone us as first contact or fill out a form on the website.
In most cases you will have spoken to us quite extensively before we reach the face-to-face interview, if you are at any stage of this process and we’re running a Discovery Session you will be encouraged to attend it so that you can find out what you need to know in person.
- Apply using the form available here
- Application screening
- Sign non-disclosure document
- Face to face interview
- Deposit paid – Receive Franchise Agreement
- CRB/Background Check
- Write Business Plan – setting your own targets (we use a Third Party company to help you do this so that you’re getting impartial advice. They can also help you gain financial help if you require that)
- Approval in principle
- Boot Camp 1 – Assessment
- Accepted – sign Franchise Agreement
- Application Successful – Balance paid
- Boot Camps 2 & 3 – Training
This takes about 2-3 months.